Home or Evacuation Elite 72 Hour Survival Kit
EMERGENCIES DO NOT WAIT. GET PREPARED BY ORDERING YOURS TODAY!
The Home or Evacuation Elite 72 Hour Survival Kit has all items packed securely in a bug out bag of your choice, which contains extra space available for personal items.
Each item is hand assembled in the USA into waterproof bags and neatly organized in the bug out bag for easy access.
This kit includes the following:
Bug Out Bag:
(Total Retail Value: $19.99 USD-$23.99 USD/$26.86 CAD-$32.24 CAD)
This kit comes with a bug out bag of your choice. With this kit, you have 2 options. The price you pay for this kit will depend upon the bug out bag you choose.
- Option #1: Hiker's Backpack
- Option #2: Camo Backpack
Food and Water:
(Total Retail Value: $22.48 USD/$30.21 CAD)
The food and water in this kit have a 5-year shelf life, and are meant to provide nutrition for 72 hours.
- 12 — 4.25 oz. Water Pouches
- 6 — 400-Calorie Food Bars (2400 Calories)
- 10 — Water Purification Tablets - each tablet purifies 1 liter of water
- 1-Liter Hydration Bag with Straw
Light and Communication:
(Total Retail Value: $21.96 USD/$29.51 CAD)
These items can come in handy if you experience a home power outage, car trouble, or any type of emergency.
- AM/FM Radio (batteries included)
- Hand Rechargeable Flashlight (never needs batteries)
- Emergency Candle
- Emergency Bright Stick
- 5-in-1 Survival Whistle
- Box of Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth:
(Total Retail Value: $14.48 USD/$19.46 CAD)
These supplies will protect you from wind, sun, rain, and other harsh conditions.
- Emergency Survival Sleeping Bag
- Body Warmer
- Emergency Tube Tent with Rope
- Emergency Poncho with Hood
(Total Retail Value: $20.31 USD/$27.29 CAD)
These items can be useful when you need help with navigation, transport, personal protection, or shelter.
- Multi-Function Pocket Knife
- Pair of Leather-Palm Work Gloves
- N95 Respirator Dust Mask (NIOSH-approved)
- 50 Feet of Nylon Rope
- Safety Goggles
- Sewing Kit
Hygiene and Sanitation:
(Total Retail Value: $4.99 USD/$6.71 CAD)
Hygiene is important in a disaster; staying clean can protect against infection, disease, and depression.
- Wet Wipes
- Disposable Razor
- Sanitary Napkins
- Shaving Cream
- Deodorant Gel
- Hand/Body Lotion
- Pocket Tissues
(Total Retail Value: $6.49 USD/$8.72 CAD)
A first aid kit can be used to treat minor injuries and protect against more serious health threats in a disaster.
- Deluxe First Aid Kit - a combination of bandages/gauze, topical ointments, medicine, and other first aid items to assist with a variety of injuries
(Total Retail Value: $11.08 USD/$14.89 CAD)
These items are useful for relieving stress and supporting activity under challenging conditions.
- Golf Pencil
- Infectious-Waste Bag
- Survival Playing Cards - 52 cards illustrating valuable survival skills that will educate and entertain you in an emergency