Skip to content
PEAK REFUEL EMERGENCY FOOD IS GOOD FOR YOU, TASTES GREAT, AND IS EASY TO MAKE
- IT'S ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOU. Peak Refuel Entree Survival Meals are filled with real meat and veggies, no TVP or any other meat fillers. Emergency food is typically loaded with chemicals that have a nutritional value of ZERO, if we're being brutally honest. In fact they sometimes use these chemicals to help increase the calorie count. Peak Refuel cuts out all of the GMO crap and packs nothing but high-nutrition goodness to help you stay in peak performance! Each pouch is filled with twice the protein content per serving than the competition while containing the least amount of sodium and cholesterol. All Peak Refuel's pouches are freeze-dried to help retain its nutritional value.
- PEAK REFUEL IS EASY TO MAKE. Most meals can be prepared in 10 minutes. They require less water than most survival meals on the market and rehydrate better than most emergency food brands. In fact many of our customers remark about how Peak Refuel's survival meals taste just like something freshly cooked in the kitchen.
SURVIVAL FOOD DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TERRIBLE. Emergency food that is either bland or total garbage is a common complaint among many survival food brands. If you've had to endure very salty emergency food or food with a strong chemical taste and smell, we can ensure you that this is another way in which Peak Refuel is different. Peak Refuel Entree Survival Meals are delicious. In fact many of our customers remark about how Peak Refuel's survival meals taste just like something freshly cooked in the kitchen. Plus, you won't get bored eating the same thing again and again because they come in a wide variety of exciting flavors.
- BY PURCHASING, YOU SUPPORT AMERICAN MANUFACTURING. All meals are proudly produced and packaged in the USA. All Peak Refuel meals are freeze-dried and packaged in a USDA inspected & level 2 SQF-certified facility located in Utah. Each pouch is compact and can be easily stored in bug out bags, hiking backpacks, or in your emergency pantry at home. Peak Refuel Entree Survival Meals come with a 5 year shelf life. The taste and nutritional components will stay fresh and intact for up to 5 years!
Chicken Pesto Pasta:
Beef Chili Mac:
Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
Homestyle Chicken & Rice:
Sweet Pork & Rice:
Additional Product Details:
- Protein – Up to 44g per pouch (2 Meals)
- Servings - 2
- Serving size – ½ pouch
- Made & Packaged in the USA
- Calories per Pouch - Up to 920 (2 Meals)
- Prep Time - 10 minutes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.